Dr. Rickman supports collaborative basic and translational research with research groups at academic institutes and biotech companies. He provides comprehensive pathology expertise to collaborating scientists by interpreting macroscopic and microscopic pathology findings with an emphasis on models of human disease.
Research Services Offered Include:
- » Necropsy training
- » Consultation and evaluation of histopathology slides
- » Description and interpretation of gross and microscopic lesions
- » Interpreting special stains and immunohistochemistry
- » Digital photographic documentation
- » Assistance or collaboration in manuscript and grant preparation (lesion descriptions,
- » image and figure production, data summary and interpretation)
- » Formal final report
Please call Dr. Rickman to discuss how he can collaborate on your research project.